I found that I had a jingle bell wreath that my husband's father gave us. It was bright red, green and blue. For those of you who know me, not my colors, but nothing that a little spray paint couldn't fix! I sprayed it copper and then added a fresh green silk ribbon to it.
The following year, I found a large jingle bell and added it to the mix. It became the centerpiece of all the hanging bells.
In the end I spent less than $20 and was pleased with the outcome.
It's amazing what you can come up with in your own home and with a little creativity.
Hope you are enjoying the holiday season!
Remember, Great Design Takes Time!